Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Best Bread EVER


I'm sure we have all run across a recipe that really stands out. I am always looking for one to take to get -togethers, BBQ's and such. This is one of those recipes! This will have people asking for more and taking the recipe home .

This has to be some of the best bread I have ever eaten. We blow through two 2 pound loaves a week. It is great all by itself or with almost anything. It does make for a weird sandwich though!

Just toss it in the breadmaker , couldn't be easier.

CHILI BREAD

1-3/4 cups beer
2 teaspoons beef bouillon
1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon hot chile oil
2 tablespoons olive oil
4-1/2 cups bread flour
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
2 tablespoons dried minced onion
2 teaspoons chili powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon active dry yeast
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 comments:

  1. Sounds quite interesting!! I may have to try it but don't have a bread maker and not ready to make bread by hand any time soon or until I haveta!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well it sounds like it would make an interesting sandwich - teehee!

    have printed the recipe and can't wait to try it out!

    thanks for sharing darlin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl great blog, I just dried about a gallon of strawerries and made preserves out of the left overs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sara! Thanks! I just love strawberries, but I want to know how you come out with leftovers? LOL

    ReplyDelete