Sunday, March 28, 2010

What A Day

Wow! What an interesting day!  To be honest I have spent most all of it in front of the computer following the Government raids on the militia last night.  Things are going to get interesting soon folks. I won't go into my thoughts on this other than to say... Keep your ear to the ground and your instincts intact.

Mars finished up making the beds for my herbs today. Bunny poo has been tilled in and ready to "grow"! He talked me into taking the peat pots out of my baggies and insert them right into the dirt.  Don't say a word!! It was one of those things were I just had to trust him.  So I did!  Grow plants grow!!
Things will turn out just fine. But all is well with the baggie experience as I have a back-up.  Mikey (from the APN Chatroom) has graciously volunteered to continue the experiment.  He had started some seeds in little clay pots yesterday morning and saw the "baggie" thing last nite.  So he now has some started with that method and has promised to share his results!  Thanks Mike. I can't wait to see the results.
I am going to cut this one short... I'm running out of steam tonight. Way to much to think about all day. More to surely follow tomorrow!  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and hope for an even better month ahead.  Plant something, go for a walk, catch a sunset, wish on the first spring star you see tonight.  My wish is that we will all be safe and happy in the coming days.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    Yesterday was interesting for sure. I don't think I have ever spent that much time in chat or on the computer all at once.

    Although the circumstances that brought us all to the chat room for a whole Sunday together were disturbing, I can't say I'm sorry about the way the time was spent. I can't think of a better way to spend a Sunday than amongst friends. :)

    I'm sure your herbs will grow just fine, have Mars and his instinct been wrong before?(wait, don't answer ;)hehehe) I can't wait to hear Mikey's results either, it'll be fun. :)

    Hugs~Fel~

    ReplyDelete