Saturday, February 26, 2011

You Just HAD To Go There

In the last post one of the comments left was from SkippyMom. She made this very wise observation:

"My point-don't feed the trolls.  You give him a stand to make an issue out of something that he knows nothing about in regards to you."

Boy was she right! Life is way to short to have to defend yourself over things that matter so little in the general scope of things. The last time I checked this was still my blog.  I am who I am and I don't feel the need to make apologies to anyone for that. 

This never has and never will be a "political" blog. I occasionally go off on a rant but again, its my blog and I can do that if I want to.  What I don't have to do is to deal with personal attacks or even having to "explain"  my reasons for the content of this blog.  If that  ticks you off then I guess you can just get glad in the same pants you got mad in!  There are plenty of other places out there where I'm sure you can do this but it's NOT going to happen here in MY little part of the blogosphere.  You don't go to someone's "home" and act like that, and it is not going to happen here.  My blog, my rules.
Because of asshats people like "The Troll" I felt I had to make a decision regarding comment moderation.  I could have just set comments not to accept anything from those who post as Anonymous.  The problem with that is that I have lots of folks who leave comments here that don't feel comfortable signing up with Google. I can understand that.  The only other option I have is to moderate all comments.  So that is what I have decided to do. 
               ~~~ Hey ... I'm Just Sayin' ...~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment