Saturday, June 20, 2009

Saturday Nite Supper

What a dinner we had tonite! Had the neighbors over for some beverages and some dinner. I apologize for no pics on this one....
Star Line Up tonite though.
Mesquite Smoked pork loin and pork ribs (babybacks)
Steamed Squash and Zuccini with onions and a bit of garlic
Marinated Tomato's ( italian dressing) with fresh baby squash and Basil picked for the occasion
Your choice of banana peppers or jalepenos
Chili Bread
This bread recipe is to die for. I used my bread maker, doubled the recipe, added more liquid that was called cause it was pretty dry to start. This will be my "special" treats and eats recipe from here on out for a pot luck dinner or whatever. It ROCKS!

What a great meal it was! Now I promised Felinae I would post the recipe and so here it is!

allrecipes.com/Recipe/Chili-Bread/Detail.aspx?prop31=2
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment: