Tuesday, March 3, 2009

At Least I Tried


Sometimes I am just overwhelmed at all the things going on in our world. The worst part is that I feel cut off from most of the world I deal with.
It amazes me that 99% of the people I deal with on a daily basis haven't got a clue.
Not a whimper or a whine.
Not an outraged or even irritated person in the mix. Not a single clue. This should scare the hell out of us all.
I try to talk with my co-workers . I talk with my customers. I get the blank expressions and the what the f**k stares. I would love to say that people are becoming more aware of what's happening in the United States but I just don't see it. That scares me. How bad is it supposed to get before people wake up?
I get so FRUSTRATED. But in the meantime, I continue to do all I can to prepare. What can it hurt? If the sheeple are right- well -then I have cool tools and a lil food on back up. At least I TRIED!

6 comments:

  1. Blank stare?
    Move on, next?
    It will happen, just make sure the ignorant one leave a freaking tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right...it's going to take a disaster to wake this country up. Far greater than 9/11...and on-going, I'm afraid.

    Appears we have just what the doctor ordered ready to be administered to the patient...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I totally know what you mean! When I talk about prepping everyone acts like I'm going off the deep end. My friends think I'm just being a pessimist, I think I'm being a realist. Besides what's it going to hurt to be prepared? Right now we're just working on being debt free so we can survive on the least amount of money possible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping in Charity. I totally know the feeling...sometimes I just want to scream....at least then it wouldn't be a blank stare!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. i understand and completely relate to your frustration! and am so glad that you found us over at the American Preppers Network forum...

    also - do you know about the American Preppers Network and its affiliate the Canadian Preppers Network? lots of like-minded prepping people over there! Check out all of the state blogs at the APN here http://americanpreppersnetwork.blogspot.com/
    and the CPN here:
    http://canadianpreppersnetwork.blogspot.com/
    (i run the CPN btw)

    ReplyDelete
  6. duh! just noticed you had a bunch of the Prepper Network blogs listed in your blog roll....duh!

    ReplyDelete